Monday, April 7, 2014

It's Monday. Clean the mind.



Monday is here and my mind is starting to feel a bit cluttered once again...those "to dos" and task list are haunting me. I can't ignore them forever so during my baby's nap time I decide to tackle a few small tasks to get them out of the way.

 I called the insurance company to ask a question and get a man on the phone who either hated his job or was drunk. Most likely both. At one point he mumbled something and I said, "I am so sorry but I am not sure what you just said." And then he loudly and bluntly repeats his sentence into the phone with a two second pause between each word, "I... SAID... BLAH... BLAH... BLAH!"  It took all my energy to not want to respond back with, "WELL...THANK...YOU...NOW...CAN...I...SPEAK...TO...YOUR...MANAGER!"
But honestly, not worth my energy. Task is completed and I can now enjoy the rest of my day outside in the grass with my little one. 

 If you missed it- I was over at How Does She last week talking about Cleaning out the Mind. I am needing to follow my own advice this morning!!

 Go and check it out!!
Happy Monday.
besitos, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment